A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Elders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Elders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Elders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Elders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Elders practice?
Dr. Gregory Elders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Temple, TX.
See Woodway Orthopedic Surgeons.