A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Elders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Elders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Elders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Elders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jay Elders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Elders practice?
- Dr. Gregory Elders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Elders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See North Richland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.