A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Elders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Elders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elders
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Elders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Elders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jay Elders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Elders practice?
- Dr. Gregory Elders has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Elders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.