A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Elders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Elders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Elders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Elders graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Elders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jay Elders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Elders practice?
- Dr. Gregory Elders has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Elders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.