A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St. Lukes Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Hall DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Hall practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hall practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Emergency Physicians and Bellaire Internists.