A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Joy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Joy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Joy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Joy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Joy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Joy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Joy practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Emergency Physicians.