A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lee is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joe Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Georgetown, IN.
See Georgetown Emergency Physicians.