A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynch DO is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Lynch practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lynch practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.