A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mackay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mackay, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mackay, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackay graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Mackay MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Mackay practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mackay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mackay practices Plastic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.