A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Patton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Patton MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Patton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Patton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Patton practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.