A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Gregory Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.