A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Porter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Porter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Porter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Porter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Porter practices Anesthesiology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Anesthesiologists.