A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Purnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Purnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purnell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Purnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Purnell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Purnell practice?
- Dr. Gregory Purnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Purnell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Orthopedic Surgeons.