A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Tarman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Tarman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tarman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Tarman FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Tarman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Tarman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Tarman practices Urology near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Eckert, CO.
See Grand Junction Urologists.