A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Waters, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary and peripheral percutaneous intervention
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Waters has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Waters MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Waters practice?
- Dr. Gregory Waters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Waters practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.