A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory White, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. White has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Finley Hospital
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J White MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. White practice?
- Dr. Gregory White has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory White practices Otolaryngology near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Otolaryngologists.