Dr. Gregory Jackson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Antonio, TX

September 29th, 2016
Dr. Jackson is simply the best!!! Just the time he spends with you, listening to your concerns makes you feel better, he treats you like a person, not like other doctors that only see as a number. Since he's not in my provider list anymore, I have tried several doctors, and its bad... If I could afford to pay cash I will go back to him.

June 27th, 2016
A star.

December 11th, 2015
I have no problems with Dr. Jackson, it's the staff that runs the clinic there is very rude,unprofessional, doesnt call you back with any results in a timely manner. poor customer service, bad attitudes !!!! I work in a clinic my self and we would not be able to get away with treating any patients the way I was treated by their RN Peggy in their office.

December 6th, 2013
Great doctor and friend
Nothing can be set about a doctor who not only is there to do a job but is also there to be a friend. Dr. Jackson has been terrific with myself and my family. He is a very preventive doctor and will make sure that a correct diagnosis is arrived at. Great office staff.

July 3rd, 2013
Great doctor! Really takes his time to listen to you before he starts anything. I've been seeing Dr. Jackson for years and I absolutely love him. The only negative feedback is his office staff. They can take a long time to call you back on certain things.

February 7th, 2013
longtime patient
Dr. Jackson has been our family doctor for years and is, quite simply, the best. His concern, his caring, his thoroughness, his fantastic referrals have earned our unqualified trust. Because he listens he has caught things missed by specialists. I truly think he sees me as a whole person and treats the whole person. I know the wait in the office is long but that is because he spends so much time listening and treating you. How can I complain if i have to wait while he spends time with a patient when I know he will spend the same quality time with me. His staff is wonderful. One time, he and the staff spent hours after closing when I was having an asthma attack. My only fear is that he will retire someday. Until then, he is one of my greatest blessings.

January 18th, 2013
Shameful that appointment times are not taken into consideration.
I had an ear infection and was unable to see the doctor for this emergency, made an appointment for a week later. Went in and waited over one and a half hours. Frustrated I asked for my records and was told there would be a charge. Very frustrated that appointment times are not taken into consideration, doctor is unable to see his patients when they have emergencies, and to be charged for records when I am trying to see a doctor due to an emergency. This office does not respect the clients schedules.

May 5th, 2011
lloyd thinks the world of jackson
I have nothing but praise,, hes concerned sincerely, hes all about help and caring , and his office staff are the best.........Drs like Jackson are far and few......he has my respect

March 1st, 2011
Worth the wait
I dont go here as often no that I have two kids, but he is an amazing doctor with a great way of making you feel comfortable. He is way laid back and spends plenty of time with you. Sometimes I have even tried to rush HIM to get my appointment underway because he is chatting with me about whatever! That is lovely to see now a days, but it also means that he is usually running HOURS behind schedule. I once waited nearly 3.5 hours for an appointment I made 2 months in advance. Now I just wait until I can be one of the first 3 patients of the day or the last patient of the day. HIs receptionist is the bomb and will let you call ahead to see how far behind he is running so you can time getting there. Outside of time though, he is a great diagnostician and has always been amazing at referring me to great specialists when needed. He remembers my name and the names of my family members even if I havent been there in a year. He has suggested resources (websites, reading materials,etc) anytime I am confused about anything. Really a great guy!

December 22nd, 2009
Saving Grace
I transferred to Dr. Jackson when my local doctor became insurance-centric for octogenarians. After Dr. Jackson's thorough evaluation of my history, he ran me through the gamut of tests for age 50+ risk factors. The results were revealing and perhaps life-saving. His recommendations were all right on point and his frank, yet caring demeanor were a breath of fresh air compared to the dead-wood doctors who paid little attention to preventative care. Dr. Jackson is a genuine professional who obviously truly loves what he does. A breed apart from those who function from a symptomatic-reactive stance.