A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Janelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Janelle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Janelle graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Janelle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Janelle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Greg Janelle practice?
- Dr. Greg Janelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Greg Janelle practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.