A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jelinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jelinek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jelinek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jelinek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jelinek, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelinek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jelinek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Grimes -St Joseph Health Ctr, Navasota, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Nicholas Jelinek MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Jelinek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jelinek has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Jelinek practices Radiology near Navasota, TX.
See Navasota Radiologists.