A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jelinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jelinek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jelinek, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelinek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jelinek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Grimes -St Joseph Health Ctr, Navasota, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Nicholas Jelinek MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Jelinek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jelinek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jelinek practices Radiology near Navasota, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Navasota Radiologists.