A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jellinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jellinek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jellinek graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jellinek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gregory Jellinek MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Jellinek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jellinek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jellinek practices Plastic Surgery near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Truckee, CA.
See Los Gatos Plastic Surgeons.