A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jenkins practices Family Medicine near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Family Physicians.