A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Jenkins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jenkins practices Family Medicine near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Family Physicians.