A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Johnson practice?
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Kaukauna, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Peoria, IL.
See Kaukauna Family Physicians.