A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Kaukauna, WI.
See Kaukauna Family Physicians.