Dr. Gregory Johnston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.4

February 18th, 2016
Mixer driver
Dr. came in room my heart rate was 107. He said to me are you on speed or crystal looked at my age and said thats what most men your age do to keep going. He also said you only have a million heart beats in your life time and you are about done. He said my heart rate was double what it should be. So I guess it should be 58? I told him I had a migraine. Didn't care about that. He's a joke.

November 24th, 2014
Horrifying
This guy should have his license revoked. I agree with the other reviews 100% - Johnston makes it perfectly clear that his only interest is in saving money for the employers and insurance carriers. We even caught him actually lying on my chart, first by asking questions ("how are you feeling?") and then writing exactly the opposite ("patient reports improvement"). Worse, he had his staff tell us that x-rays ordered by another doctor were in his office and he was very concerned and needed to see me right away. When my wife and I got there (because we wanted to see the x-rays), we found that there were no x-rays and he had tricked us into coming back to him because the workmen's comp rules state that if you see a doctor twice, then he is considered to be your choice of treating physician. I only went to him in the first place at the insistence of my employer and after the 1st visit wouldn't consent to let him treat my cat. But since he released me to return to work practically without even looking at me, the insurance company tried to get out of paying me any compensation. I had a bad fall at work and really screwed up my lower back, and my real doctor took x-rays but wanted an MRI to make certain the disks weren't damaged because I was in so much pain for so long. Johnston told me the pain was my body's was of telling me to go back to work, otherwise I would "end up on welfare and living in a trailer park." He is the absolute worst excuse for a doctor you can imagine. I wonder how many people have been permanently damaged due to his negligence.

October 28th, 2014
Horrible Dr. my husband was sent there after a work related auto accident. Dr. Johnston acknowleged my husband had a concussion yet sent him to work the very next day.

October 13th, 2009
injured worker
This guy is 100% false if you have a major bleed you only need a band aid if your ribs are broken its OK you only knocked the wind out of your self if you died on the job dr says thats ok well all have to go sometime This doctor is always in favor of what the company or the insurance company tells him to say, who do you think donald duck is related too besides daffy you guessed it greggy