Learn more about Dr. Gregory Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Burton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Keith Burton MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Burton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Burton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Physiatrists.