A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Burton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Keith Burton MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Burton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Burton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Bellaire Physiatrists.