A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harmon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Keith Harmon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Harmon practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.