Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harmon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory K Harmon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Harmon practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.