Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harmon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract Surgery, and Glaucoma.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Harmon practice?
Dr. Gregory Harmon practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.