Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Harmon
Dr. Gregory Harmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Harmon is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, New York Presbyterian Hospital at New York Weill Cornell Ctr and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Harmon has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Harmon has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Gregory Harmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.