A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hip Surgery, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Resurfacing.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Hospital and Medical Center
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Johnson practice?
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA.
See Haverhill Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Johnson, Dr. Gregg Johnson, Dr. Gregorio Johnson