Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Jones
Dr. Gregory Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center, Asheville VA Medical Center and Sycamore Shoals Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Gregory Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Holly Humphrey
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Asheville, NC 0 mi10
Dr. On Topaz
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Asheville, NC 0 mi34
Dr. Kristine Owen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Asheville, NC 0 mi10