A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. May has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. May practice?
Dr. Gregory May practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aberdeen, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Aberdeen Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg May, Dr. Gregg May, Dr. Gregorio May