A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kenneth May MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. May practice?
- Dr. Gregory May has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory May practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Aberdeen, WA.
See Aberdeen Orthopedic Surgeons and Aberdeen Surgeons.