A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kenneth May MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. May practice?
- Dr. Gregory May has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory May practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Aberdeen, WA.
See Aberdeen Orthopedic Surgeons and Aberdeen Surgeons.