A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stephens, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephens has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Knox Stephens MD is a male Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stephens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Stephens practices Nephrology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Plano Nephrologists.