A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Unruh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Unruh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Unruh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Unruh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University Of K S Med Ctr, Kansas City, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory K Unruh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Unruh practice?
- Dr. Gregory Unruh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Unruh practices Anesthesiology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Shawnee Anesthesiologists.