Dr. Gregory Kaczmarek MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Skokie, IL

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017
He's everything a doctor should be
Dr. Kaczmarek has been my intern for over 20 years. He is thorough, attentive and caring. When I have dealt with various health issues over the years he has partnered with me to ensure I received the appropriate care. He even went into work on Christmas Day so I could get my test results.

March 25th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Great Doctor. Dr. K is everything you want in your doctor. He is thorough, thoughtful, understanding, and has a nice sense of humor. His staff are friendly and helpful. I like that he always returns calls promptly.

November 16th, 2015
Rockstar!
Dr. Kaczmarek is nothing short of rock star in his field. He sees his patients as people first, not just as a condition to be treated. He's appropriately conservative and aggressive when further testing or treatment may be needed. I trust him implicitly with my care and will select a new health plan for 2016 only if Dr. Kaczmarek is part of that network. I can't say enough good things about him. Vitals doesn't have a category for no waiting because it's otherwise unheard of, but Dr. Kaczmarek consistently takes patients on time.

September 16th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Kaczmarek caught my cancer in time to save my life. Three years later he caught the metastasis and again saved my life.

January 30th, 2015
Old Orchard Medical
Excellence responsivness from physician. However, when contacting the office it is very difficult to get anything accomplished because of the incredible wait time on hold. I recently called just to see if a package had been left for me for pick up at the front desk. The person need only look and get back to me. Instead i was on hold for 5 minutes and then called back. If I had to leave it up to the staff to get back to me I would never get anywhere. I have been waiting almost one month to receive a $50.00 refund. This was only after 2 phone calls to the billing office in India - yea you got it India only to find out that I probably could have called the office myself. So it's been a week since I was there and supposedly the check was going to be processed. Really, if they farm out their billing to India how hard could it be to cut a check. It's only $50.00 but considering that I found out by accident that the money was coming to me - how many other patients are being taken because reimbursements aren't forthcoming. The office is too big, and at times staff is very rude. That being said the only reason I am there is because Dr. Kaczmarek has been my doctor for over 20 years and if he goes I definitely go. I referred a friend to this practice and I'm lucky she is still talking to me as the doctor had no sense of urgency and she was facing surgery.

January 30th, 2015
Youcan't get better than this for a dr.
Wonderful doctor for many years. mc

December 15th, 2014
I like my doctor and I want to keep him!

March 18th, 2012
He apologizes for being ten minutes late! I've had doctors who don't apologize for being an hour late. He's thorough, kind, calming, knowledgeable and dependable.

March 12th, 2017