A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Palliative Care
- Patient Care
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalemkerian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kalemkerian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kalemkerian practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.