A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Changho Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Changho Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Changho Kang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan