A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kapinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kapinos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kapinos, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Critical Care
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapinos graduated from Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de la Pitie-Salet. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapinos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kapinos MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Neurology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Kapinos practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kapinos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kapinos practices Neurology and Critical Care Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists and Manhasset Critical Care Practitioners.