Critical Care Specialist, Neurologists

Tower 9
300 Community Dr
Manhasset, NY 11030
516-562-3590
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Lengthy ICU stay  |  show details
by S.V. on May 12th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Kapinos was a long lengthy stay at Northshore when my mother was injured very badly. All I can say is that without the patience and kindness of Dr. Kapinos and the nurses as well as the surgeons, despite our numerous questions, frustration and may times anger I don't know how we would have made it through her stay and eventual passing. He was very knowledgable, taking time to slowly explain things to us even though it may have been the same questions over and over. This makes a great physician. Not only a knowledgable one but one that remembers that we are human.

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2010

This is public information.You can obtain it from the French Council of Order for the Physicians in France.In 2005 he was licensed one day and it was canceled.He cannot be licensed and cannot practice in his country.He did not complete any medical school or residency in Pitie Salpetriere.In 2005,an attending at Pitie Salpetriere supervised a thesis he defended in the middle of his residency. He did not complete his French residency.