Dr. Gregory Karasik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Karasik?

Uncomfortable

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Make me feet very uncomfortable in the exam room. Not going back.

Rude

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

As a patient of his, I never felt valued as a woman who knows her body. I felt looked down upon and I was asked multiple times if I was pregnant after telling him multiple times I wasn't to which he responded with "How do you know?" During an exam he had a doctor in training go outside the room to get supplies, he left the door open and covered me with the paper sheet and said "Don't worry no one can see." I also asked him about an existing condition and he said my issues were just a side effect of that, never actually looking into my condition. That was the last appointment I had with him. Within three months after leaving his office I found out answers to all my questions and had a major surgery at Cleveland Clinic to correct my condition. I never felt as if my intelligence was valued by him and always felt inferior to him, and because of that I found him extremely rude. The office staff was more than pleasant. It was recommended that I switch to the other doctor in the office, but he had left such a bad impression on me that I couldn't chance having another visit with him if the other doctor was busy.

Unprofessional

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Made me very uncomfortable. No sense of compassion. I was shocked to find out he had an affair with one of his patients. Look it up.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

No bedside manner and very rude. Tried to intimidate me when I was in labor. Told me if I didn't take Pitocin my unborn baby would become sick and they would take her away to Toledo NICU where I would not get to see her.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr Karasik did not have inappropriate relations with patients. His wife used to be his patient and his ex-wife did not like this so she turned him into the medical board...he is still married to her today. He is a great physician and i would highly recommend him and do!

WONDERFUL! :)

Posted on January 28th, 2011

I think Dr. Karasik is a wonderful man. He has delivered three of my four children, and I would go back to him for anything. My last pregnancy was a difficult one for me and he did everything he could to make me comfortable. He included my family in everything, and made my fourth natural delivery another enjoyable experience. Thanks Dr. K!!

wonderful for natural births!!

Posted on March 25th, 2010

I had a very detailed birth plan for a completely natural birth and dr. Karasik supported my choices. He was happy to see that I didn't treat pregnancy as an illness but for what it truely was. I have to drive past the local hospital/obgyn and go an extra 20 minutes out of my way but it was so worth it to delivery under the care of dr. Karasik's team and the staff at Bellevue hospital!

Posted on November 30th, 2016