Learn more about Dr. Gregory Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Katz, Internist, Family Practitioner, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Katz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Katz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Katz practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors and Newport Beach Internists.