A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Katz, Internist, Family Practitioner, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Katz practice?
Dr. Gregory Katz practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Family Physicians, and Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.