Learn more about Dr. Gregory Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Katz, Internist, Family Practitioner, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Katz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Katz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Katz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Katz practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians and Newport Beach Internists.