A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Katz, Internist, Family Practitioner, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Katz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Katz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Katz practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors and Newport Beach Internists.