Dr. Gregory Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Katz?

bad awful staff

Posted on January 16th, 2017

very impolite

GREAT AS ALWAYS

Posted on March 19th, 2016

He is and has always been top notch.

I think Dr. Katz is great!!

Posted on June 8th, 2012

He has been my Dad's doctor for years and now my Dad is 94 and he really takes and interest in him and takes care of him. I love his staff also!!

Experienced Patient

Posted on May 26th, 2012

An octogenarian with a history of polio, prostate cancer twice, two heart attacks, 30 years professor of college human anatomy, physiology and major's biology (complete with fellowships and sabbatical leaves), I find Dr. Katz to be the most competent physician in my experience. He listens to symptoms and offers logical recommendations. His level of organization is superb. I trust him with my life!

Good Doctor - Horrible Front Office!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Katz for a couple of years. He is an excellent physician who for some reason has been saddled with the worst, most unprofessional, rudest front office staff I have ever experienced - and I am 61 years old. Not having been there for about 18 months, I tried this norning to get an appointment and npt a thing had changed - they answer "Dr. Katz's office - hold please." every, single time, without fail. Many times no one ever comes back on the line and if you complain about it the next time you call, you will get a rude, unprofessional response that basically says, "Too bad - we're busy."I will never ever try that office again -the service level at the DMV is much, mcuh better than at Dr. Katz's office.

Smart and compassionate

Posted on September 26th, 2010

Like all doctors, Dr. Katz is very smart. Unlike many, it doesn't seem like he needs to show off. Instead, he is able to relate to each member of my family on their level. He's very quick, but never seems like he is rushing us. No one in our family has had a major medical problem in more than 10 years going to Dr. Katz, but we feel confident that we can count on him when one does arise.

patient

Posted on January 15th, 2010

I love Dr. Katz. I was a patient of his for years and he always gave me superior treatment. Unfortunately, he moved his practice recently, there were staff changes and it is almost impossible to reach the appointment desk. The average of waiting on the phone after answering before you get to the appointment desk is about 10 to 15 minutes. This is a shame. Dr. Katz probably doesn't know this is happening, but he will lose patients, including me, if something doesn't change. As for the doctor's ability. He is a dedicated professional and I am sure any of his patients will agree upon that. P.S. He could have been an award-winning photographer...you should see his stuff!

Once you see him - wonderful

Posted on January 6th, 2010

Getting appointment has become ridiculous but once in he is a great guy, thorough doctor, has held my high BP at bay for years. Staff not as nice and inconsistent directions on blood test prep etc. Wish he never started his elite practice -- feel like I am not worthy of his time since I did not pay premium...

If you want a good doctor, Dr Katz is for you

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

I have been a patient for ten years. He always asks questions, explains his diagnosis and follows up after the visit.He's the greatest!DR

Dr. Katz is awesome

Posted on July 27th, 2009

My wife and I have been seeing Doctor Katz for 12 years. He has Always been exceptional with his diagnosis and he actuly spends the time to explain. We highly recommend him.The Worsnops

Did Not Return Phone Calls Regarding Blood Tests

Posted on July 20th, 2009

We had to wait over six weeks to find out that my blood tests were abnormal and needed immediate attention from a specialist. The doctor received the blood work but simply ignored it. Why? No one will ever know. But I suggest you find someone who cares about you. His Nurse "Ratchett" is a petty, mean and seriously disturbed person. It's a shame she contols the office and the doctor. Also, the doctor seems overly concerned with P.R. polls. If you go to him you will get emails and phone calls contstantly about performance and quality that never improves.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017