A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Katzman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Katzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lewis Katzman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Katzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Katzman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Chicago, IL.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.