A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Katzman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Katzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lewis Katzman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Katzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Katzman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.