A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Keese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Keese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keese graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Keese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Keese practice?
- Dr. Gregory Keese has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Keese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Orthopedic Surgeons and Coeur D Alene Surgeons.