A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Keese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Keese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keese
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keese graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Keese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Keese practice?
- Dr. Gregory Keese has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Keese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Orthopedic Surgeons and Coeur D Alene Surgeons.