Learn more about Dr. Gregory Keese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Keese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keese graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Keese MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Keese practice?
- Dr. Gregory Keese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Keese practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Surgeons.