A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Keffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Keffer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keffer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Keffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Round Rock Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lane Keffer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Keffer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Keffer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Keffer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX and Wharton, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.