A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Kelley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kelley practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.