A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kelley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Kelley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kelley practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.