A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance