Dr. Gregory Kent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kent?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kent?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

As a result of cataract surgury I am now night blind in the left eye as a result of steroid and antibiotics injected in the vitreous

Dr. Kents office was not cooperatve in providing all my records to the Shiley Eye Center at UCSD in a timely manner when requested.

May 18th, 2016

He was so kind hearted. His office is welcoming and friendly. My wait time was a little much but I didn't mind because I got a full check-up and Dr. Kent explained everything to me even when I didn't understand it. I love him.

December 28th, 2015

Knowlegable and kind ophthalmologist

I was looking for an ophthalmologist who wants my eyes to be as healthy as I do; I found that in Dr. Kent. Dr. Kent has been practicing medicine long enough that he’s seen it all, but not so long that he’s starting for forget what he’s learned. He is kind, knowledgeable, and clear in his descriptions and recommendations. Dr. Kent has been treating patients long enough that he is unfazed by patients who are active participants in their health care. He provided the information and resources I need to keep my eyes healthy. Dr. Kent’s office in Meridian is pleasant and his staff is helpful. I was riveted by the amazing wildlife videos playing on the wide screens in the waiting area and charmed by the presence of a coat rack in the bathroom. This well-functioning office is another sign that this ophthalmologist is careful and thorough.

July 9th, 2014

Thank you!

The minute I walked in, the staff was courteous enough to greet me and immediately got right to helping me. They were very busy, but were polite and quick to help everyone they could. I have had cataracts for several years and wanted to get them looked at, and Dr. Kent was very in depth with my appointment. He let me know that they weren't causing enough problems to need surgery yet, but if I was interested then we would try back in about 6 months to a year to see if anything had changed. Though I would have liked to been in the room with him long enough to get more details on the surgery, I could dismiss that due to business. The number of patients he saw in the time i was there was outstanding, but the wait time wasn't as quick as i wanted. They do have a movie theater though to make it go quicker! Very impressed, would highly recommend this doctor!

July 25th, 2013

Unhappy camper

I have been diagnosed with glaucoma 15 years ago in a different state. Glaucoma is not something that you feel or know what is going on. After seeing Dr. Kent, he told me just to schedule an appointment when I needed one.....I was shocked! How am I to know when I need one???? I decided to change doctors to follow a schedule and schedule regular visual field testing as well as checking optic nerves. Much happier and feel my glaucoma is being properly monitored.

October 17th, 2016