A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kimball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kimball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Kimball MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kimball practices Family Medicine near Seal Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Family Physicians.