A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kimura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kimura, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimura graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Kimura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Kimura practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kimura practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians and Los Alamitos Geriatric Doctors.