A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kimura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kimura, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimura graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Kimura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Kimura practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kimura has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kimura practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Seal Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians and Los Alamitos Geriatric Doctors.