Dr. Gregory Kiray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kiray?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kiray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2013

Most impatient doctor I had ever seen. Try to send me away as soon as possible without really caring about my health. Average seeing time would be 5 minutes or less if I did not have to remind of him what problems are supposed to solve or talk in my appointments.

April 16th, 2012

okay

doesn't spend a lot of time with you, seem like he only wants to prescribe med's. I asked for a specific test, which then I found out was NOT written up. I finally lost my confidence in Dr. Kiray and got me another primary physician. I wanted a Dr. that was aggressive and pro-active and someone who is interested in my health status. I got the impression that Dr. Kiray wanted to see as many patients as possible....please note: this in my personal opinion.

March 23rd, 2016