A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kirk, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kirk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynn Kirk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kirk practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.