A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kirk, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kirk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynn Kirk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kirk practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.