Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz
Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Kirkorowicz is affiliated with Coastal Communities Hospital, Childrens Hospital Orange Cty and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.
Dr. Tricia Cheng Aita
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Santa Ana, CA 0.10 mi
Dr. John Ursino
Santa Ana, CA 0.45 mi48
Dr. John Duffy
Santa Ana, CA 0.45 mi19