A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkorowicz graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Kirkorowicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Bogdan Kirkorowicz MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Kirkorowicz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kirkorowicz practices Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists.