A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kisling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisling
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kisling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisling graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kisling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Kisling DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Kisling practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kisling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kisling practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Port Angeles, WA.
See Anchorage Radiologists.