A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kisling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kisling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisling graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kisling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Kisling DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Kisling practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kisling has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kisling practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.