A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kliot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kliot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kliot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliot graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kliot has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kliot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Kliot practice?
Dr. Gregory Kliot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.