Obstetricians & Gynecologists

300 Old River Rd
Ste 200
Bakersfield, CA 93311
661-663-4800
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  find someone else  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

after almost ten years of being his patient I had to say adios to this doctor. he failed me many times. it was all bad and when I needed him the most, he wasn't willing to go the extra mile or refer me to someone else. it was a nightmare from the beginning with results that other doctors weren't willing to take on. he finally made it right and then left me hanging the last time. it wasn't until I started looking for another doctor did I hear other women had similar experiences. I do not recommend him to anyone I know. find another doctor.

by mrs Show on Jan 31st, 2013

the first time i met Dr Klis i assumed he was Mr fantastic because of what i have been told about him by the nurses at Mercy hospital. He was the Dr i was seeing till i had my baby which he delivered. First of all i had a bad Third degree tear, due to his incompetence, because he was no where to be found when i was fully dialated, after being induced , so i had to wait for about 5 to 7 mins for him to arrive and deliver me, to add insult to injury i was charged extra for the stitches after the tear.????? next thing i had a uterus prolapse .D r Klis the Mr Fantastic Blamed my tears on the size of my baby!! a 7 lb 6oz. about the uterus prolapse he said it'l heal by it self. 12 months after my baby , i still have a bulge out of my vagina, i sent him an email once about it but he never responded. i am just soo dissapointed with this experience. it really makes me soooooo angry when i think of it, i feel i should have gotten better treatment, care and attention, afterall it was not for free...

Aug 9th, 2012

I would never in a million years recommend dr. Klis to even my worst enemy.. I have been going to Sam dimas medical group for over 20 years and absolutely loved it until I had to deal with him and his office staff during a surgery I resently had. The lady's who do the billing are the most rude and unprofessional I have ever dealt with . And yes they try to make u pay even when u owe nothing. I have never had a problem with their billing department until now. If u are having surgery anytime soon. And dr. Klis will be your surgeon I highly recommend u rethink letting him touch u! Not only was he dishonest about the complications but out right lied. .. And once I started having complications he tried to blame them on everything but the surgery itself... Sad to say I will never step foot in that place again as I would never be able to trust anyone there ever again. .. One more thing if your considering have surgery for Sui please do not allow anyone to put this horrible mesh in your body. There are other ways that work just as well withiout all the complications ...

Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Klis is a great doctor. I began seeing him after having a terrible experience with another doctor at San Dimas and would definitely never switch doctors again. He is caring and competent and takes the time to make sure you're doing ok and all your questions and concerns are taken care of during your visit.

|  Tracey B.  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Dr. Klis is a wonderful doctor. He has a great personality, is caring, concerned and extremely competent. I have never felt rushed through an appointment or put off as one can feel treated by some doctors. I'm sure that one of the reasons, in addition to deliveries, he runs a little behind schedule is because he takes considerable time to make sure questions are answered and he is giving the best care possible. I am willing to wait a little bit longer in the waiting room because I know when it's my turn, I will be greeted with a warm smile and well taken care of. So, he's been worth the wait.

|  The Best Doctor I have ever had.  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Klis has been my doctor for over 7 years. He's not only brilliant, he is kind and caring. I really can't say enough about him. If you are looking for a doctor with knowledge of the latest technology, and the sweetest disposition, Dr.Kis is second to none. I have had a dificult pregnancy, a miscarrage and entrouterine ablation. Dr.Klis helped me through them all.

|  Wonderful Dr.  |  show details
by D. Wiley on Jul 28th, 2008

I had a problem and he would not give up until we found out what it was. He operated and now everything is great.