Dr. Gregory Klis MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 8 reviews

October 7th, 2015
Not what he used to be :(
When I began going to Dr. Klis years ago, I loved him. He took time to discuss any issues and listened. He always went above and beyond. He seems, and has seemed for a while, to always look incredibly tired and I can assume it is from his time at his practice. However, I believe he has taken on more than he can handle. After the last couple visits, I am sorry to say I am looking for another gynecologist. I felt like he really was detached. He didn't seem to know anything about me even though he should be able o look at the records in front of him. He gave me meds for incontinence issues and they worked for a bit and then stopped. I saw him again and he gave me samples. I loved them and they worked great, but not many insurances paid for them and they were outrageously high. Why would you give them to a patient then instead of prescribing something most insurances cover? I was told by his staff that my insurance required them to go through steps and try first x, then y and then z meds and note if they failed and the result before going on to something else. It sounded like I might even be able to get that sample that actually worked paid for if the others didn't work. Well, the next time I went to see him, he had no idea of the next rx he had to try as deemed by my insurance, so this info evidently did not make it's way to my chart and he gave me something else. It didn't work and I called to talk to the girls and explained what I was told by them, that there were steps we had to go through in prescribing. Still no one could do it so I am suffering with meds that don't work well. I am done since no one seems to know what is going on and the most shocking is that either nothing is in my chart, or he has forgotten how to read it and doesn't bother to find out much needed info. I really like his bedside manner, so that really sucks, but I want to feel like I am important enough for my doctor to know something about me and not just fake his way through helping me.

August 9th, 2013
find someone else
after almost ten years of being his patient I had to say adios to this doctor. he failed me many times. it was all bad and when I needed him the most, he wasn't willing to go the extra mile or refer me to someone else. it was a nightmare from the beginning with results that other doctors weren't willing to take on. he finally made it right and then left me hanging the last time. it wasn't until I started looking for another doctor did I hear other women had similar experiences. I do not recommend him to anyone I know. find another doctor.

January 31st, 2013
the first time i met Dr Klis i assumed he was Mr fantastic because of what i have been told about him by the nurses at Mercy hospital. He was the Dr i was seeing till i had my baby which he delivered. First of all i had a bad Third degree tear, due to his incompetence, because he was no where to be found when i was fully dialated, after being induced , so i had to wait for about 5 to 7 mins for him to arrive and deliver me, to add insult to injury i was charged extra for the stitches after the tear.????? next thing i had a uterus prolapse .D r Klis the Mr Fantastic Blamed my tears on the size of my baby!! a 7 lb 6oz. about the uterus prolapse he said it'l heal by it self. 12 months after my baby , i still have a bulge out of my vagina, i sent him an email once about it but he never responded. i am just soo dissapointed with this experience. it really makes me soooooo angry when i think of it, i feel i should have gotten better treatment, care and attention, afterall it was not for free...

August 9th, 2012
I would never in a million years recommend dr. Klis to even my worst enemy.. I have been going to Sam dimas medical group for over 20 years and absolutely loved it until I had to deal with him and his office staff during a surgery I resently had. The lady's who do the billing are the most rude and unprofessional I have ever dealt with . And yes they try to make u pay even when u owe nothing. I have never had a problem with their billing department until now. If u are having surgery anytime soon. And dr. Klis will be your surgeon I highly recommend u rethink letting him touch u! Not only was he dishonest about the complications but out right lied. .. And once I started having complications he tried to blame them on everything but the surgery itself... Sad to say I will never step foot in that place again as I would never be able to trust anyone there ever again. .. One more thing if your considering have surgery for Sui please do not allow anyone to put this horrible mesh in your body. There are other ways that work just as well withiout all the complications ...

June 24th, 2011
Dr. Klis is a great doctor. I began seeing him after having a terrible experience with another doctor at San Dimas and would definitely never switch doctors again. He is caring and competent and takes the time to make sure you're doing ok and all your questions and concerns are taken care of during your visit.

March 27th, 2011
Tracey B.
Dr. Klis is a wonderful doctor. He has a great personality, is caring, concerned and extremely competent. I have never felt rushed through an appointment or put off as one can feel treated by some doctors. I'm sure that one of the reasons, in addition to deliveries, he runs a little behind schedule is because he takes considerable time to make sure questions are answered and he is giving the best care possible. I am willing to wait a little bit longer in the waiting room because I know when it's my turn, I will be greeted with a warm smile and well taken care of. So, he's been worth the wait.

December 27th, 2010
The Best Doctor I have ever had.
Dr. Klis has been my doctor for over 7 years. He's not only brilliant, he is kind and caring. I really can't say enough about him. If you are looking for a doctor with knowledge of the latest technology, and the sweetest disposition, Dr.Kis is second to none. I have had a dificult pregnancy, a miscarrage and entrouterine ablation. Dr.Klis helped me through them all.

July 28th, 2008
Wonderful Dr.
I had a problem and he would not give up until we found out what it was. He operated and now everything is great.