A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kobak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kobak, Senior Instructor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kobak, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System - Gastroenterology (Stomach
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Evan Kobak MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Kobak practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kobak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kobak practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Norfolk Gastroenterologists.