A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kondray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kondray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kondray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondray graduated from University Of Debrecen, Medical And Health Sciences Centre. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kondray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kondray MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Kondray practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kondray has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kondray practices Urology near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Medina, OH.
See Chardon Urologists.