A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kondray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kondray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kondray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondray graduated from University Of Debrecen, Medical And Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Kondray has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kondray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Kondray practice?
Dr. Gregory Kondray practices Urology near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Bedford, OH.
See Chardon Urologists.